Which pot for 86 top alu stock

Which pot for 86 top alu stock

juillet 2022 modifié dans Motos 50 cm3
Hi i have trouble deciding what pot I should get for my 86 top alu am6, 30 pwk 

I am thinking between Yasuni R4, Voca big bore 90, Most 80/90, Krm 80/90, brk 80/90 Something else?

Which one should i get? Does anyone have experience from one of these? 

Meilleure réponse

• Hi man
    You're not gonna find a bunch of people speaking english in there ! Well, i'm billingual so that's fine.
    Well, i personnaly have the voca 80/90 cross, it is an awesome exhaust, extremely performant in low rpm, the only problem is the top speed which is not really good (around 110 kmh with an 85cc cylinder) a bit expensive but it really worth it !

These exhaust are all good, but the R4 is too big for your cylinder, it is made for the +94cc cylinders.

All the others are gonna do the job i think, you'll easily reach 125 kmh, even more if you have a good engine.
    lauwen67

Réponses

• Okey! Thanks for the answer! 
  • ChatPrince77 a dit :
    Hi man
    You're not gonna find a bunch of people speaking english in there ! Well, i'm billingual so that's fine.
    Well, i personnaly have the voca 80/90 cross, it is an awesome exhaust, extremely performant in low rpm, the only problem is the top speed which is not really good (around 110 kmh with an 85cc cylinder) a bit expensive but it really worth it !

These exhaust are all good, but the R4 is too big for your cylinder, it is made for the +94cc cylinders.

All the others are gonna do the job i think, you'll easily reach 125 kmh, even more if you have a good engine.
    With a cylinder crankcase aligned, the Yasuni R4 passes without problem.
     The yasuni r4 it's a exhaust 84 has 94.

If he can leave on a KRM 80/90 as much as the they take it, Because it gives a very good result in lengthening as in acceleratio.
    lauwen67
Connectez-vous ou Inscrivez-vous pour répondre.